The magic is in the screw
Hidden in the side of the board, CAMO deck screws create a beautiful, fastener-free deck surface. Easy to install
using either Marksman tool, CAMO secures deck boards directly to the joist to reduce board movement, and they back out
easily in the event a board needs to be replaced. No pre-drilling is required! And CAMO deck screws come with a
Limited Lifetime Warranty that guarantees against rust and corrosion for the life of the project.
- Designed for use with CAMO Marksman tools only.
Proprietary Design – Patent Pending
- A reverse rake tip removes deck material as it bores, allowing the screw to penetrate the board without splitting
- A star drive offers more points of contact for better performance and reduces bit slippage and wear
- An aggressive lower thread pattern provides superior holding power while the reverse upper thread pulls the board tight to the joist and provides a clean, finished entry
- A unique trimhead design provides a less visible point of entry
Choices for Corrosion Resistance/ACQ Compatibility
- ProTech Coated –1500 hour salt spray
- 316 Stainless Steel – ultimate in corrosion resistance; recommended for coastal environments
- 1-7/8" - For use with any nominal 5/4 deckboard (1" x 5-1/4" to 5-3/4") - ProTech and Stainless Steel
- 2-3/8" - For use with any nominal 2"x 6" deckboard (1-1/2" x 5-1/4" to 5-3/4") - ProTech and Stainless Steel
- Exceeds ASTM Uplift Resistance in all solid and grooved wood, composite, and PVC boards tested. CAMO also exceeded ASTM Thermal Cycling standards in all solid wood, composite, and PVC and boards tested.
CAMO offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty that guarantees against rust and corrosion for the life of the project.