- Disassemble 2 sets of rail bracket halves, and keep the pin and nylon bushing aside.
- Drill a 3/8 inch diameter hole through the post, 6.125 O/C inches above the deck surface. Make this hole parallel to the deck (for better accuracy, drill halfway through each side, then drill through hole in one pass)
- Use a bolt and nut and insert bolt through connector half, push through hole in post, and put the other bracket onto the bolt
- Put the nut onto the bolt, and spin nut until snug. Use a 1/4 inch drive to snug up the bolt and brackets
- When using bracket on corner, there will only be a bracket on one side. Drilled hole will have to be slightly offset, or angled up/down so that the corner bolt's clear each other.
- The other side (without the bracket) will have a washer and acorn nut, or support plate, depending on application and engineering sheets
- The brackets are now ready to install glass, and back half bracket